Cam Queston?

Ok i am quite news to these newer engines and im not sure what is the moet resonable cam for a daily driven truck is! Can yall just give me some info on how to look up and determine what size cam? Do i need to do any other mods to go along with the cam? Thanks bunches!!!

Are you staying with your stock converter?

Springs are needed with a cam swap. If you use a mild cam with lift around .550 then you can use some GM springs.

Do a search b/c guys have tried alot of different stuff and posted a ton of info.

Well I dont want to do anything radical because i am in my truck all the time !

Towing, work, or just for play? You need to figure out what you want to do with your truck and then build your truck around that specific. Often times guys will go out and buy a ton of stuff without researching and also figuring what they want to use the truck for. Then they are stuck with a truck that isn't what they wanted and they will either part it out or sell the thing. I'm glad your asking but you must be more specific on what you want your overall goals to be.

Well I dont want to do anything radical because i am in my truck all the time !

what's your idea of radical???? i have a good cam in my truck that i consider not real big, but others say wow that's a big cam.....just need to know what mods you plan on doing and all of us can give you some input from there :cheers: