Just Got An Ss

markdamadman

haha thanks everyone def looking forward to getting involved! ill get pics up as soon as i figure this thing out. i;m from so cal. near malibu if anyone else is maybe get a meet going on a sunday morning. if anyone knows about the huge car meet down every sunday at the el camino shopping center let me know and maybe we could all roll up together. anyways thanks again everyone for the welcoming!

mark

haha thanks everyone def looking forward to getting involved! ill get pics up as soon as i figure this thing out. i;m from so cal. near malibu if anyone else is maybe get a meet going on a sunday morning. if anyone knows about the huge car meet down every sunday at the el camino shopping center let me know and maybe we could all roll up together. anyways thanks again everyone for the welcoming!

mark

yeah thats were the last GTG was :chevy:

Cool another So Cal head. Where did you find the SS. I just bought mine and it came from up north. I've called on every one local so I probably called on the one you bought.

Was it from a guy who was selling it for his buddy who was too busy? I made an offer on a silver birch SS out of like Redondo Beach or somewhere out there but there was no leather and the wife wanted leather.

I just bought a 2003 Black SS.

We gotta meet with these guys, they all seem pretty cool and laid back.

Later.

-Ron

Edited by DsoMonster (see edit history)

yea dude for sure that would be tight a nice socal meet. they are actually having one tomarrow that i was going to go to but its in for service and i have no ride now :-\ i got mine from an online auction haha but yea where are you from in so cal? im in the san fernando area.

I live in Chino Hills now, but I went to school at CSUN and lived in Northridge, Woodland Hills, and Van Nuys throughout my college years. I worked at the UPS in Van Nuys for 7 years and my wife used to work for the UPS in San Fernando.

Online auction, huh. How was that experience?

-Ron

Edited by DsoMonster (see edit history)