Do Whats Right

First off i want to acknowledge that im faily new to SSS. I know a few of you know me from other forums. I also want to say that im not here to bash, slander or threaten any one. So here is my complaint...

On the 12th of this month i stumbled across a Thread listing a radix m112 polished and a NX nirous kit for sale by SSPLAYTOY. I was looking at doing some engine mods so i pm the seller. we negotiated and i bought the Radix. He requested an overnight money delivery so i agreed to go to my bank on Monday the 14th to get a chashiers check and send the money. On the 15th i got a pm saying he just got home and the money was on his bed and he was gonna got cash it, and send the radix on thursday before he went to work and school. Wednesday night the 16th i got a phone call saying he had trouble cashing the cashiers check. The back wouldnt let him cash it because it was out of state and needed to be cleared. I provided him with my banks phone number that night. I did not hear from him till the 20th from a pm that said "Hey. Sorry I havent called but my friend tried you friday. I text him and told him to call you but he said you didnt answer. I still have strep throat but I can talk a bit better now. I laid up in bed all weekend and was feeling like shit. I am going to get it out tomorrow. Sorry about all the shit and the delay. I have had a lot of shit going on on top of getting sick. Hope you understand." Justin (SSPLAYTOY) told me earlier that he doesnt have a phone due to times were rough and thats why hes selling his parts. I wrote back that fine just get me the radix in a timely fashion. The last i have heard from justin was on the 26th and he wrote "My best frien picked it up monday to ship it out but I havent talked to him. I wound up going to the hospital and the ****in doc told me i had a case of pnuemonia...wtf? Anyway, hes been working and has the tracking number and shit. Ill let you know. My voice is slightly back so I will call you later." the monday he was refering to was monday the 21st. No further comunication from him thus far. I have wrote him with no reply. I cant call him because he has no cell. I found a thread on here that he posted stating he was having trouble with fuel for the radix. When the deal was made i was told it was off his truck and taking up space in his room. Then i found out that they gettle man he sold the NX kit is having the same issues. Its not my place to mention who that is.

Honestly im at a loss and dont know what to do. I have messeged to Admins and they are working with it but i just wanted to post my complaint. Below i will have the sellers link to the radix and the link to the post of fuel problems. Sorry so lengthy but i feel details are important in this case

I just want the right thing to be done here. this is a 3200$ loss for me

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...ic=40507&hl

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...ic=41114&hl this was posted on th 26th

Edited by JSTAL (see edit history)

Thats messed up i dont know how any member could act that way and to think I was going to try and buy that NOS kit myself and didnt get to it first..I guess i was lucky. I checked and he was on the site yesterday. I sent him a PM to see if i can get a nibble.

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

I saw that too, I PMd him to see if both of the deals went through cause I would have bought either one- or both. It sounds to me like youre getting scammed, I would get the cops or your bank or CC company involved asap. Ive been ripped off for 1K on a turbo kit on ebay cause I waited too long. Its already been too long, if I were you I would be doing something about it already. Good luck

hope everything works out for you.

on a side note, having issues cashing a cashiers check is something that has completely changed in recent history. i go through the same bs every month with some of the rental properties i manage. the tenants will pay with money orders or bank checks and even then the banks will sometimes put a hold on them for 5-7 days.

you can thank the patriot act for the tougher bank regulations.

If it was a bank check make a stop payment claim. If you cant stop payment see if it had cleared... Call his local police department and file a claim with the internet fraud service. This will get the ball rolling. You will end up gettin gyour money back but it takes a very long time. If you have any questions feel free to PM me I will give you my phone number, I have had this happen to me a couple times, just not from memebers who have been here a while. like this.

-Tj