An Interesting Offer

FireRescueSS

I got stopped today by some guy, who offered me $25,000 for my SS! It was CASH all 100's it looked like. Of course I turned it down... but still, what an offer.

What would you have done?

That is real funky. Were you at a store or something walking back to your truck, or were you driving and the guy driving beside you and made you pull over to give you his offer? I mean, how does this happen?

And who the hell has 25k in cash on them?? Was he a drug dealer or something?

Oh, my answer would of been to tell the guy to go F off and just jump into my truck and leave.

Wouldn't do it, and would have had my hand on the trigger as well. Anyone carrying around that much cash offering to just buy a strangers vehicle is asking for trouble imo.

:withstupid:

I totally agree....although I have thought about a few times when people offer to buy it.

Wouldn't do it, and would have had my hand on the trigger as well. Anyone carrying around that much cash offering to just buy a strangers vehicle is asking for trouble imo.

If you weere tempted i would have had him follow you to a bank so they can check everything out because who knows :dunno: but it woould take more than that to buy mine

If you weere tempted i would have had him follow you to a bank so they can check everything out because who knows :dunno: but it woould take more than that to buy mine Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

I'd probably say nah. I've got too much money and time into mine to sell it now. Of course if he was serious, I'd do what Brad said. got to a bank, plus I'd ask for more that what he offered. Hell if he's got $25k in cash to carry around, I'm sure he could afford to pay more. :cheers: