What To Do

thallent

Well my dad is getting the bug to get a new vehicle again. Last time he wanted the TBSS and had me trade in the 03 SS with 57k miles on it and I got his 04 SS with 19k and 1 year left on the warranty. So it was no big deal SS for SS except the 04 with the same mods is still .3 sec slower in the 1/4(best to best). Now he just wants a regular truck again and has the offer to me to trade the 04 SS with 41k miles and like 5k in cash for the 06 TBSS with 13k miles(15 months).

The fuel milage is similar.

The TBSS is over .5sec faster in the 1/4.

I loose the bed of the truck but can still haul the quad with the TB.

I am still not sure I want to get rid of the truck but might entertain the possibility.

So what would you guys do?

I love my truck but, 5k plus a faster and newer TBSS? What is the question here??? Go for the TBSS!!! Just my .02

One of us is reading that wrong ... I think he is saying his SSS and 5k traded for the TBSS

One of us is reading that wrong ... I think he is saying his SSS and 5k traded for the TBSS

I read it right Big O. I would just take the TBSS personally. I love those things. Either way, it appears this person doesn't really have to pay for much so I would take the money and the newer car since it's free money in the long run.

HMMMMM i dont wat i would do in this situation, the TB is sweet but i love my truck and having the bed does come in handy. i think ur gonna have togo with ur gut on this one. i think the only difference that i would think of would be that the TB is faster, can probably seat the same amount of people just a little more confrontably and it's alot smaller so parking is way better for it. but if he is gonna GIVE the 5K i think i would go for it, plus it still in the family. GOOD LUCK

-Rob