Truck Broken Into

saytagf

As many of you know me and my truck have gone through enough trouble(stolen back in june)....And if anyone saw one of my recent posts you would know i got all kinds of new car audio goodies...here's the topic with pics....Well i haven't even had it installed a full week when i came out to go to work this morning and my passenger rear window had been popped off and both amps both subs and the box were gone...They tried but couldnt get the navigation out...THANK GOD...They also got a pretty good size amount of snap-on tools....Talk about hitting were it hurts...They got the manuals to my nav unit too!!! A couple random sweatshirts and thats about it....I feel like the shitty luck is never gonna end...wanna keep this post short but give you all an update...BTW they did significant damage to my door while prying off the window

Ah man, I hate hearing shit like this. I feel sooo bad for you.

However, you are not the only one. Yesterday my cousins 05 denali was stolen and he found it 6 blocks away from his house completely gutted. He lives is South Carolina.

you have insurance? glad they couldnt get the navvy out ...maybe its time for you to look into an alarm system

Ya i have insurance but they didn't know about the system yet and its gonna take alot to get em to cover it.......Forgot to mention the worst part....The viper 791XV that is recently installed and in FULL operational order didn't make a sound....I talked to the shop that installed it and they said it's only an impact sensor not a motion sensor

:M16: damn those punks. my buddy lives in san diego and his new pioneer system and other stuff got stolen out of his titan. oh and just for the hell of it get a lock for your tailgate or get a Tonneau cover if you dont already have one so that they can't walk away with your tailgate like they did with mine a few months ago. Edited by RidinRimss (see edit history)

I wish it was in a garage but i live in an apartment...but not for long...In the next 2 weeks im moving into my girlfriends condo which has gated underground parking with cameras and 24hour security guards. The tools are what really get me...those i actually need and alot of them were given to me by my father...the rest can be replaced

SORRY ABOUT YOUR LOSS I KNOW ITS NOT THE SAME BUT I HAD A PROBLEM A WHILE BACK WHERE ONE OF THE STUPID IDIOTS THAT WORKS FOR ME STOLE MY VALVE STEM CAPS AND WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO PUT THEM ON HIS CAR IN THE SAME PARKING LOT THEN 2 DAYS AGO SOMEBODY ATE THEIR BANANNA AND THEN THREW THE PEEL IN THE BACK OF MY TRUCK AND JUST SO YOU KNOW THE PAINT IN MY BED IS WASHED AND WAXED EVERY TIME I CLEAN THE TRUCK SO IT LOOKS LIKE THE OUTSIDE OF THE TRUCK IT MADE ME SO MAD I WAS SHAKING I WANTED TO HURT WHO EVER DID IT TODAY I BOUGHT A 1989 NISSAN MAXIMA FOR 500 DOLLARS TO HAVE SOMETHING TO DRIVE TO WORK THAT I DONT HAVE TO CARE ABOUT SO BLUE THUNDER WILL BE STAYING IN THE GARAGE ALOT MORE AGAIN SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS AND AS FAR AS YOUR ALARM YOU MAY WANT TO CHECK WITH THE INSTALLER AND SEE HOW THEY HOOKED IT UP BECAUSE IVE SEEN THEM HOOKED UP TO THE DOME LIGHT AND IF YOUR DOME LIGHT IS TURNED OFF AND THE IMPACT SENSOR IS TURNED WAY DOWN IT WOULD NEVER GO OFF SORRY FOR THE LONG POST