Kick Ass Vid

brobradh77

Yes, a great video. My HD is in there somewhere too :thumbs:

It was made by a kid called Charlie over on the NHTOC. Basically, we sent him any video of our trucks that we had and he edited it all together.

It would be cool to see an SS video. Perhaps one of the users on here is a wizard with video editing (any Mac users?) and you could all do the same.

This summer, we will be doing some serious videoing of a drag meeting in the UK. 2 of the members here (Eamonn and JCB) should be at the event. Eamonn as you might know has a Magnacharger powered SS and JCB is currently installing a twin turbo set up.

They will be up against some of the fastest Lightnings and Harley trucks outside the USA.

I'll make sure it gets posted here.

Looks like I might be getting my ass kicked by them this season but whatever happens, we all appreciate fast trucks and have a great time at the strip. :driving:

Didnt Eamon grenade his engine though? Last I heard was he was waiting on parts to shipped over for a rebuild.

I liked the video alot, but if we make one, we won't have as many showboating burnouts :devil:

Eamonn did blow his motor, haven't seen him here in a while to update us either. :uhoh:

Oh, don't worry we RWD will have some kickass burnouts for ya. :P

Yes, Eamonn did grenade his engine.

Broken rods, melted pistons, big window in the block etc. It was horrible :nonod:

The same thing happened to JCB as well after he fitted the STS turbo kit.

As far as I know, JCB is well on the way in his rebuild with a front mounted twin turbo set-up but Eamonn has also been very quiet on our forum too.

Still, he seems confident that he can beat me when it's all back together so we shall have to wait and see.

With the combo he has ( and his slipping box is fixed as well) he should go low 12's which I will struggle to match.