Clearing Things Up

SSplaytoy

I have sold many things on different forums and never had a problem. For starters, I had a hard time cashing JSTAL's check and when I did I couldn't send it out the next day because I couldn't move or breathe. I was laid up in bed for about a week and even went to the hospital and found out I had a case of pnuemonia. In that time, I had a friend pick up everything and he was supposed to send it out. He never got back to me because hes an **** and said ups wouldnt take it because the nos was a hazard and they didnt believe the bottle was empty and the charger smelt like fuel. When I did feel a bit better I tried to do it myself and wound right back up at the hospital. It did all go out and I did it myself. I couldnt call because I couldnt get the numbers for anyone seeing how my cat knocked the laptop off the table and the screen is fukt up. I am sorry for nature and me getting sick. I dont want anyone to think I am a scammer, but sometimes things are beyond my control.

you could have saved a lot of people the confusion and misunderstanding by replying to the pm's that were being sent to you.. your profile displays when you last logged on, and from my understanding you had been logging on nearly everyday, but not replying to pm's..

i'll believe this when everyone receives their purchases.

some other sh!t

hey, there's no need to get pissed off.. quite a few people have sent you a decent lump sum of money. it should be their right to be concerned about what has happened to your end of the deal..

and i'm glad you aren't on here scamming people if this is the honest truth.

I wanna see the doctor's bills!!!!

Selling items over a forum can be hit or miss but things do happen as in playtoys case. It took me 3 months to get parts I ordered off another forum from a member because the guys builder who was sending my parts got held up with several different things. Waiting for something sucks but these things happen which is unfortunate.

Now if no one gets their items then there is something to truly be pissed about.

Glad to see you are feeling better, first off.

There has been a lot of confusion that is for sure. You should have answered your pm's for one, even if laid up it is easy enough to type. With the amounts of money people had sent to you, and how you asked (cash money order) there are very high risks of fraud. People worry, and better to be safe than sorry when you have very limited time to act against fraud.

People were just looking for answers you avoided them, then you claimed your cat boofed your computer but you logged in for several days following and even posted. Small efforts could be made to keep your name clear.

I for one hoped it was all just a mishap because you have been here for a while, and i have seen items bought and sold from you.

Good luck with getting back to 100% and just remeber how you would feel with your money out like that and no answers.

-Tj

Glad to see you are feeling better, first off.

There has been a lot of confusion that is for sure. You should have answered your pm's for one, even if laid up it is easy enough to type. With the amounts of money people had sent to you, and how you asked (cash money order) there are very high risks of fraud. People worry, and better to be safe than sorry when you have very limited time to act against fraud.

People were just looking for answers you avoided them, then you claimed your cat boofed your computer but you logged in for several days following and even posted. Small efforts could be made to keep your name clear.

I for one hoped it was all just a mishap because you have been here for a while, and i have seen items bought and sold from you.

Good luck with getting back to 100% and just remeber how you would feel with your money out like that and no answers.

-Tj

:withstupid: I couldnt have said it any bettter