06 C2500

magna man

not really because i have zero interest in buying a pickup like that.

Anything over 30 for a pick up is just dumb IMO. unless youre getting a high performance truck like most of the people on here paid for.

its a desiel I dnt think u have any clue about buying or selling trucks

Well, then you have the odo programed to km then. Because if the truck is 53 KM, if has 32,9xx miles on it. You can change it yourself on the steering wheel. Might help you sell it. That and about $5K less than you are asking....

Edited by KissMySilvSS (see edit history)

Im not trying to justify the price, but its not outrageous. w/ roughly 30K miles hes asking probly 10-11K less than new considering how much he did or didnt talk them down. And Duramax's seem to be holding their value at low miles, especially post 04's. Plus it has a couple of mods, cosmetically anyway. Its to much for me, but Im not in the market currently, but its not that bad of a price. Besides, theres no need to be knocking on other's for sale threads. TTT for ya.

Im not trying to justify the price, but its not outrageous. w/ roughly 30K miles hes asking probly 10-11K less than new considering how much he did or didnt talk them down. And Duramax's seem to be holding their value at low miles, especially post 04's. Plus it has a couple of mods, cosmetically anyway. Its to much for me, but Im not in the market currently, but its not that bad of a price. Besides, theres no need to be knocking on other's for sale threads. TTT for ya.

There was no knocking. I simply asked what a truck like that sells for new because the price seemed high and i got a sarcastic response in return. To be honest, if he had responded with a number instead of a "you wish" i probably would have agreed that the price was right. I looked into it and that truck retails for around 46K plus or minus nicely equipped.