Heading To The Track Tonight

56chevywagon

Well it looks like my tranny may be gone again...after racing on Saturday night it started to shift really strange. While I was at the track it was shifting good...as you can tell by my times, but on the drive home when it would down shift it would kinda hesitate before downshifting (rpm up then down then back up again) and then today was the first day I drove it since I came back from the track and I now have no 2nd gear and OD acts wierd. I still have all other gears but 2nd which I thought if something drops out or goes bad you would at least loose 2 gears not just 1. I checked the DTC's with HPT and I only have some HVAC and convenience codes. I now have the battery unhooked to see if it's a PCM glitch. I'll be finding out here in a bit. Well, if it is my tranny, what would be the best tranny company for the price to go through for a new tranny??? FLP, TCI, ???. I'm also going to post this in the tranny section...