New Best

packjh

yep trying to break 13's running as close to running on the street as possible i wanna do this as a true streetable time..besides i cant run 16's with the drop... i might take out y back seat just to try and drop .03 i going to run low gas and no rear seat maybe that be enough weight...

yep trying to break 13's running as close to running on the street as possible i wanna do this as a true streetable time..besides i cant run 16's with the drop... i might take out y back seat just to try and drop .03 i going to run low gas and no rear seat maybe that be enough weight...

Do you run w/ spare tire and tailgate on? I don't get why you can't run 16's being lowered?

The spindles say to use 18 or larger inch rims the bolt out the bottom will rub.. Oh yea tailgate off...made my times worse.... trust me i tried...and my spare tire is removed completely.. no jack under there or anything...

The spindles say to use 18 or larger inch rims the bolt out the bottom will rub.. Oh yea tailgate off...made my times worse.... trust me i tried...and my spare tire is removed completely.. no jack under there or anything...

you might be able to get away with 17's if you trim some of the threads off of the bottom ball joint up front.