Grill Shel

04rcss

the first one i had i got off a donor SS at a pick and pull... painting the chrome one is the cheapest way to do it, if i didnt have another truck my chrome one is going on i probably would have painted it... there's my post in General about getting factory part numbers for them, those come painted

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=41213

thanks alot guys im gonna hafta look into painting the chrome one......i never rlly gave that much thought.

to add to that....does anyone know wear i could get the origonal grill inserts (grey web)???

to add to that....does anyone know wear i could get the origonal grill inserts (grey web)???

you can get a whole new grill on ebay for $150 shipped. It has the webbing in it, but they are chrome so you would still have to paint it.

you can get a whole new grill on ebay for $150 shipped. It has the webbing in it, but they are chrome so you would still have to paint it.

but is the webbbing like the reg silverado or is that different style just on the ss??