Video Of My Friend Eating It On 75

Drew30

That sux. Hope it don't cost too much to fix, and glad no cagers ran over him.

he's stubborn and didnt go to the ER... we think he rebroke his collarbone though

yeah i dont think it will cost much, thats the benefit in streetfightering your bike out

What did he think was gonna happen? :idiot: Pulling a wheelie on the interstate :nono: I can't tell you how many motorcycle accidents i've seen because of people showing off and driving over their head on these friggin donor cycles. :freak:

From what I saw in the video the guy on the red bike clipped the other guy causing him to wreck. I'd be friggin pissed, buddies or not. That is exactly the reason why when I finally build my supermoto I'll be staying away from my idiotic friends that are all "Yo son stuntin' life is da sheet!". No offense meant, but that incident could have easily been avoided. Sure hope they're ok, your bud should get to the ER if you really think his CB is broken.

From what I saw in the video the guy on the red bike clipped the other guy causing him to wreck. I'd be friggin pissed, buddies or not. That is exactly the reason why when I finally build my supermoto I'll be staying away from my idiotic friends that are all "Yo son stuntin' life is da sheet!". No offense meant, but that incident could have easily been avoided. Sure hope they're ok, your bud should get to the ER if you really think his CB is broken.

We all know the consequences of riding, some take more chances than others. that guy on the zx6 is normally who i ride next to, looks pretty clean when you got 2 identical bikes next to eachother... but i dont think i'm gonna be riding next to him for a long time...