Roll Pan

04rcss

hey everyone i have a roll pan painted black brand new freshly painted about a week ago.....its not a bser one that fits into the cladding but its made for a classic body style truck. if anyone is interested please let me know i am also interested in trading for a black silverado ss rear bumper.

• 3 weeks later...
yes i am interested...how much....where are you located....and will it be a direct bolt on?

nicee my number is 339 927 6800 names frnakie gimme a call any time i still have it it is a direct bolt on (i have the same one on my truck to show you if you want) let me know im still interested in this deal!

yes i am interested...how much....where are you located....and will it be a direct bolt on?

As he stated, you do understand that this rollpan will not fit the ss cladding right? Since your info says you do have an SS, this is not the roll pan you want if you're just gonna throw it on. Just trying to help you out bro, don't want the pan looking incomplete haha