Bad A$$ Trailblazer Ss

drclaw5

From the other site .... incase anyone is looking at it

Originally Posted by Left Coast '32

The auction ends today and I wont sell it for a penny under $55,000.00, I would rather keep it.

Thanks Joe for taking time out of your busy day to chat with me a little while yesterday.

Let me tell you guys something. I got a ride in this beast yesterday and it is an absolute MONSTER and the cleanest TBSS I have ever seen, bar none. I read the list of mods and thought I was prepared for the ride but, I could never have imagined getting pinned back in the seat like I did yesterday.

Originally Posted by Left Coast '32

The auction ends today and I wont sell it for a penny under $55,000.00, I would rather keep it.

Thanks Joe for taking time out of your busy day to chat with me a little while yesterday.

Let me tell you guys something. I got a ride in this beast yesterday and it is an absolute MONSTER and the cleanest TBSS I have ever seen, bar none. I read the list of mods and thought I was prepared for the ride but, I could never have imagined getting pinned back in the seat like I did yesterday.

Yeah well subtract $4K for a REAL transmission, because I promise you what's in it will be a smoldering mess inside 12-months if not already.

Mr. P.

There is a test mule for Maggie on eBay as well ... it looks like a monster .... a guy over on the other tbss site listed it up.

*** edit: sorry, this is the same TBSS ... haha suppose I should check the link before I post ***

Ha i knew i wasnt mistakin in which TBSS that was, he's had it up at pt.net sale section for a while now too

that guys name is joe, he used to own my sss.

:confused: So u baught ur SSS from him???

-Rob