Help...please

Maybe i can get some help from some of the guys that have owned foose speedstur wheels. My center hub cover that has foose on it will not stay in my wheel. I've already lost it twice, felt sick, then found it in the drive way at the same spot both times. I replaced the o-ring i supposed held it in and still lost it the second time. The covers on the other three wheels are set in stone, they won't spin at all, but the one im having trouble with you can spinn with you finger when its installed. Any tips or suggestions would be great. sorry about the long post

First things first, clean the area completely with some alcohol. Make sure not to get it on the wheels face, and rinse/dry afterwards. I've seen problems like this before and just a simple cleaning to get the gunk out of the opening was enough to make a difference.

A little clear silicone inside the wheel once the cap is installed. This way it can be easily removed to swap tire if you need to down the road.

i second that. exactly what i did on the saleen. low quality wheels for as expensive as they are.

i second that. exactly what i did on the saleen. low quality wheels for as expensive as they are.

You're paying for the FOOSE name.... nothing more... they were sold off to MHT awhile back and they're just mass produced as cheaply as possible.

http://www.mhtwheels.com/