Who Is Selling This

palletyard

If its the one I think it is then its probably for sale b/c its completely undrivable. The first bagged AWD I saw was that same color so I'm assuming thats it... the stress on the front half of that drivetrain being driven at various heights would be absolute murder on the angles.

Anyone familiar with air ride systems will tell you that a couple degree change in ambient temps can effect what PSI would level it off, thus causing variations of a couple inches depending on the time of day, of course in a bagged ride its damn near impossible to ever get it EXACTLY level so I can imagine the awd system in that has either given up the ghost or will any time you try to take it for a long drive.

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

you know im a huge fan of lowered trucks like this and used to have one myself but why in the hell would you do it to an SSS!!? trucks lowered like this arent made to go fast when trucks like our SSS's are made to go fast not be just a show truck!! :confused:

i'm putting bags and a 4 link on the back only...mainly for towing purposes and also to help get it out of the hole better...no way will i make it lay frame...hell i am just doing enough for a 4-5" drop

you know im a huge fan of lowered trucks like this and used to have one myself but why in the hell would you do it to an SSS!!? trucks lowered like this arent made to go fast when trucks like our SSS's are made to go fast not be just a show truck!! :confused:

While I'd tend to agree based on how MOST bag setups are done (the GET ME ON THE GROUND AS CHEAP AS POSSIBLE philosophy) ... there are ways to set up a system that would likely outperform a static suspension.