What Rpm To Set Window Switch For An A 100 Shot?

I just got a wet kit with a trick performance window switch, its installed but I havent sprayed it yet... Im wondering what RPM I should engage the window switch to come on at. Right now I have it set for 2600. One more thing, should I use the gear lockout function to keep it off in 1st gear, or does it matter? I barely ever go to the track so its gonna be mostly for street use by the way

From what I have been reading you probably dont want to spray below 3000 and should not spray through the shifts. I am not sure why you couldn't spray in first as long as you bgein after 3000 and end before the shift to second (maybe 5800). That is based only on recent research as I plan on going with NOS with my radix this summer. Maybe others with more experience will chime in.

I have my rpm activation set at 3200 rpms and i am spraying through the shifts. However i have my TC lockup raised so it will not lock up before the 2-3 shift. It will cause bad things to happin if thats locked up and you do not have hardened parts in the trans.

Edit: Step it up to a 150 shot, you'll be amazed the difference that extra 50 makes.

Edited by thomp62301 (see edit history)

Alright thanks for the help. Ill set it to come on at 3K and shut off at 5600. I was planning on running a 150 shot but I wanna see how this goes first cause thats what was in the kit when I got it, and thats what I got my tune setup for.

• 2 weeks later...

Motor for sale when u need it dont forget u get the tranny with the crazy squek sound.

Alright thanks for the help. Ill set it to come on at 3K and shut off at 5600. I was planning on running a 150 shot but I wanna see how this goes first cause thats what was in the kit when I got it, and thats what I got my tune setup for.