Ford Supercharged F150

nxtnlne

I have a friend who has a stock SC Harley truck and tonight we had a go. On green rolling @ idle I waited for him to go and as soon as I heard his blower . He light em up all through his 1st gear (peg leg), I could see in my rearview his smoke cloud.LOL I was about a truck and a half out on him when he hooked. I was expecting him to start reeling me in very quickly but that did'nt happen. He gave up around 80mph with me a good 3 or 4 lengths out!!! To his credit his truck is clean and sounds awesome with the blower!! :D .

very nice... what year ford?

2003 I think.

25363.jpg

I don't think he was mad. He spun'em and I think he attributes his loss to that. I was suprised he didn't rape me. I think it will a close race heads up. Could I be wrong?

Edited by nxtnlne (see edit history)

2003 I think.

25363.jpg

I don't think he was mad. He spun'em and I think he attributes his loss to that. I was suprised he didn't rape me. I think it will a close race heads up. Could I be wrong?

It will be alot closer from a 20 roll. He has about 450lbs. of TQ in that truck. He might pull on you from a roll. Try it and see what happens.

It will be alot closer from a 20 roll. He has about 450lbs. of TQ in that truck. He might pull on you from a roll. Try it and see what happens.

A stock Supercharged HD will run anything from 14.9 to 15.3 in the quarter (mine did when stock) and traction on those 20's can be a problem. Your friend needs to learn how to roll into the throttle :D

I'd say that stock vs stock, it's a drivers race between the HD and the SS.

Good kill though :cheers: