Nos

ok virgil...what kinda tranny mods you got?

at that time my trans was stock and stayed stock until 3 months later when i decided before it breaks real good i would slightly build it....so i took it to a friend who owned a trans shop and he ripped me off and put a new band and 40% of a Superior Shift Kit in it for $1900......so then it broke a month later and i took it to Danny (Sprayed99) and he built it through and through....haven't really sprayed a lot since just because the weather and recent upgrades...

If you do a shift kit and help control the line pressure a lil through tuning you can make it last for a lil bit, but you can count it will go one day they always do once you start putting power to them so start saving for the trans build

you guys are really starting to peak my interest on this nitrous. Now I have a question. Will I need a new fuel pump to up the fuel pressure or can i do that with a tune? Im basically wanting to know if I need anything other than the lines, soleniods,jets,bottle,bottle heater, guage,activation switch,and the other safety things.

I had a 150 shot loved it to death I also went to Nitrous outlet love those guys!!! But he right somthing will break over time I cracked a Flex plate! So now Im on to a 408 and front mount. I can never get enough power!

you guys are really starting to peak my interest on this nitrous. Now I have a question. Will I need a new fuel pump to up the fuel pressure or can i do that with a tune? Im basically wanting to know if I need anything other than the lines, soleniods,jets,bottle,bottle heater, guage,activation switch,and the other safety things.

If you go with a dry kit, you will need to retune for more fuel. If you go with a wet kit, the fuel is added with NOS by tapping the fuel rails. You shouldn't need a new fuel pump unless you are close to maxing out now. What you listed should be about it. I just bought the truck plate package from Dave's today. Great guys to deal with.