Boost Guage

I just purchased an 05 Joe Gibbs silverado and im attempting to correctly install a boost guage. Im having no luck at finding a port to connect to. People at magnuson are no help. Im sorry if this has been posted b4, I assure i have looked at posts from seeral sites in hopes of finding the info prior to asking here.

Thanks for any help.

I just purchased an 05 Joe Gibbs silverado and im attempting to correctly install a boost guage. Im having no luck at finding a port to connect to. People at magnuson are no help. Im sorry if this has been posted b4, I assure i have looked at posts from seeral sites in hopes of finding the info prior to asking here.

Thanks for any help.

I found the connection within 10 minutes after posting this. It is located on the upper, drivers side, rear of the intake manifold.

It is difficult to come by if you are looking on the passenger side (like i was). There are several wiring bundles and vacum lines that run directly over this connection port masking its location.

post-14896-1202408620_thumb.jpg

I found the connection within 10 minutes after posting this. It is located on the upper, drivers side, rear of the intake manifold.

It is difficult to come by if you are looking on the passenger side (like i was). There are several wiring bundles and vacum lines that run directly over this connection port masking its location.

Yep, exactly where I told you it was on the phone! Glad you got it all sorted out, sorry we could not be of more help.