Roll Pan

pimp ss

It is a BSER pan that I bought, and sold to Mike. I cut the hole for the hitch thinking it was dead center of the LP opening, but obviously it isn't. That's my mistake. The rest is untouched. No trimming, cutting, grinding, or even sanding. Haven't heard of anyone else having these kind of problems, so it's kind of weird. Do they have the studs drilled through the bed?

They obiously havent done the proper fitting. Some times the bottom drivers side edge needs to be notched to bring the roll pan in shloundn't take more than a few min. If that's the best those guys can do find someone else. No one has ever had an issue like that.

the hitch opening is an easy fix, You can open up the top of the opening and/or use a spacer to lower the hitch. it probably won't be that far off once the pan is fit properly.

Bob

Edited by BSER (see edit history)

they just fit it up there thats the reason for all the tape they will have it done on monday or tuesday ill post pics of it finished these guys do awesome work it will be right before i get it back because they know how picky i am with my truck and they wont put there name on crappy work so instead of making the hole for the hitch bigger they are gonna fill it in and cut a new one while they have the truck im painting the stock bowtie blue and putting it back on and painting the stock set of taillights that i have and taping off a strip in the center to make them resemble caddy taillights and i think i may paint the rear view mirror