Two Red Ss's Sightings Today

xlr82sxs

saw an '06 red ss on 35th and greenfield maybe(?) with a red topper on the back.. looked to have a passenger.

also saw another one when i was heading home.. truck was heading north on i-43 towards milwaukee. the truck had chrome door handles. not sure on the year, i wasn't paying attention.

anyone from the site?

saw an '06 red ss on 35th and greenfield maybe(?) with a red topper on the back.. looked to have a passenger.

also saw another one when i was heading home.. truck was heading north on i-43 towards milwaukee. the truck had chrome door handles. not sure on the year, i wasn't paying attention.

anyone from the site?

i bought my ss in bergstrom chevrolet of milwaukee in july....

baltagtz SS

wuzzup bro.. i was over in janesville wi, over the summer at my uncles house.. and i saw a aid of that dealership that they were sellling ahman greens truck... and i went to see it and i fell in love with it.. and i bought it.

so where are u from?? i live in texas so thats why im done here... u bearly see ss truck over there in wisconisn...

heres myspace that u can check my pics www.myspace.com/baltagtz7.

well nice truck bro what mods u got??? laters

balta 2006 SS

wuzzup bro.. i was over in janesville wi, over the summer at my uncles house.. and i saw a aid of that dealership that they were sellling ahman greens truck... and i went to see it and i fell in love with it.. and i bought it.

so where are u from?? i live in texas so thats why im done here... u bearly see ss truck over there in wisconisn...

heres myspace that u can check my pics www.myspace.com/baltagtz7.

well nice truck bro what mods u got??? laters

balta 2006 SS

I looked at that truck when i was getting my new rims and tires mounted. It was by the service side of bergstom chevy, had a blue one i think right behind it. SS are few up here, and even fewer owners are members on here.

As far as my truck, i have under drive pulley, volant CAI with ram air, 180 stat, msd wires, OBX long tube headers with mini cats, zippy tune, FLT stage 4 trans, PI 10.5" 2700 stall, TEA stage 2.5 heads and custom comp cam.

Brad

• 2 weeks later...