What's It Worth?

TAR 71

Hey All, some of you may remember back in Oct of last year, I wrecked my 04 SSS and totalled it. Anyway, since the accident I've been driving an 05 Silverado(non-ss) because I couldn't find an SSS that was reasonably close to me and this was the only truck I found that somewhat appealed to me. Fast forward to now, I've found a low mileage 03 that's very close to me and I'd like your opinions on the price and so forth. I haven't seen it in person yet, I will tomorrow depending on the weather. Here is a link to the truck, tell what you think. They are asking $22,900 for it.

Thanks,

Tim

http://www.expresswaygm.com/VehicleDetails/906001654

i payed the same, for the same year, almost exact same milage :cheers:

(keep in mind, this was a year ago- but id say there pretty close, theres always room with a dealer to bargain a little bit.)

good luck

I would check it out very closely. That silver piece behind the grill looks like the mount for the trans or PS cooler. It should be black. I don't know why anyone would want to paint it silver to make it stand out like that. If the truck was hit in the front end, it might have been replaced and not painted the correct color.

Edited by AUTOGUY (see edit history)

I would check it out very closely. Thatr silver piece behind the grill looks like the mount for the trans or PS cooler. It should be black. I don't know why anyone would want to paint it silver to make it stand out like that. If the truck was hit in the front end, it might have been replaced and not painted the correct color.

:withstupid: I agree, go over that truck with a fine tooth comb! :wtf:

seems kind of high to me. It's a 2003 SS. Wonder what my blown modded out 2003 with 73K miles is worth?

Not as much as you think. The miles are high, and the mods do not really add much to the value.

The truck that will bring the highest price will be the one that is BONE Stock and LOW miles.