Nintendo Wii

wild2003ss

Well ijust picked 1 up 4 my daughter to play. Ive had it a week now and i lost my daughter. She comes home from school does her homework and shes gone. Her, jen {my pain} i mean wife, and carlies, friends all play it and i'm left with the PS3 and piece and quite.

:thumbs: it was the best money i've every spent.

Aren't they awesome? I am 22 and my sister is 17, our parents bought us one for X-Mas and you would have sworn we were 10 year olds again. We played it all X-Mas day. I love the golf and the bowling the most as far as the sports pack goes. We also have NFS Pro Street, Tiger Woods, Guitar Hero, etc. It is so awesome!!

I am 22 and my sister is 17, and you would have sworn we were 10 year olds again.

I'm 36 and the wife is 33 ... We really enjoy our Wii. Neither of us our "Gamers", so we don't need the super-graphics, and such ... Great fun for anyone .... :thumbs::thumbs:

You have to get the number to the closest gamestop to you and just call them every other week. They get shipments in every 2 weeks. That is how I managed to snag one for my kiddo.

yeah i was calling them all the time but then they told me that at Christmas time they gave rain checks to a whole buncha people so they got to give them theres before everyone else so there would be none available till mid Feb. so i will start looking again soon

we got a Wii for our 6 year old daughter. I'm not a gamer but i play some. I enjoy it.

I havent played console games in a while but me and my boy spent most of last month beating Mario Galaxy. That was a cool game but boy does it mess with your head.

i hate to admitt this, but, i got a wii for christmas. I'm a huge gamer and it wasn't what i wanted but i put on a good show since it was my mom that bought it for me. I ended up getting DDR2 for the wii 7 weeks ago. And I'm not gonna say anything other then the fact I've lost 13 lbs by playing wii for 1 hour a night. Call it what you want, but I enjoy it and I'm dropping pounds.