Wtb: 03-05 Silverado Ss (pref Black Or Blue) Around Northern In

snowmunky

well im in the iowa/illinois area in davenport well actually bettendorf but davenport is alot easier to find anyway I would consider sellingmy SS. Its a 03 Arrival Blue with many mods and only used synthetic oil in the motor. it sounds really nice and i even have vids and pics if your interested. it has 26k miles on it.

well im in the iowa/illinois area in davenport well actually bettendorf but davenport is alot easier to find anyway I would consider sellingmy SS. Its a 03 Arrival Blue with many mods and only used synthetic oil in the motor. it sounds really nice and i even have vids and pics if your interested. it has 26k miles on it.

Only thing I don't like about your truck are the graphics on the side.... are those vinyl or painted on? I'd definitely want to remove those (no offense, just being straight forward with ya')

Other than that, your truck looks awesome... love the hood.

How much would you be looking to get out of it?

Also, if you PM or email me some pics/vids at gtpemb (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks a ton for your response!

Only thing I don't like about your truck are the graphics on the side.... are those vinyl or painted on? I'd definitely want to remove those (no offense, just being straight forward with ya')

Other than that, your truck looks awesome... love the hood.

How much would you be looking to get out of it?

Also, if you PM or email me some pics/vids at gtpemb (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks a ton for your response!

I just figured Id throw my truck out there cuz the thought of selling it has crossed my mind and yeah the graphics are painted on from the previous owner but I like em there different. I've got some vids to show of the truck:

http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k87/eric...uckEDITED-1.flv

Also a list of everything as of right now that the truck has:

Carriage Works 5 Piece Billet Grill

Billet Grill Emblem

Cowl Induction Hood

Truxedo Lo Pro Soft Cover

Spray in bed liner

true dual borla exhaust exiting under rear bumper

aem brute force intake

the pcm has been custom tuned by a member on here called zippy

interior is stock except a mtx thunderform enclosure with 2 10" mtx subs and amp (it can hit really hard if you desire)

and like all 03's its full leather both heated seats and both power seats, bose sounds system factory, xm radio, no onstar, and its a 6.0 v8 and i will straight up with you the hood on the very back of it does has 2 small chips that one of them you can see from the outside and the other one is only noticable from sitting inside the truck they were on there when i bought it not sure how they got there but i was gonna have them patched up this summer. other than that the truck is in great condition, i waxed probably at least once every 2 weeks if not more so it has a really great shine to it when shes clean, right now it is dirty cuz weve had a rough winter here in bettendorf this year so if your still interested i could get it washed and take another video of the interior and engine bay and the outside again if you desire. the truck is also on regular stock goodyears and they would need replacing by next winter for sure, i have plans to put 22's on it this summer and put some winter tires on the stock wheels for next winter.

Hey Evan, where you at in Indiana? I am in W. Lafayette going to school at Purdue. I will keep an eye out around here and let you know if I see an SSS for sale.

Fort Wayne.

And, I actually found a black one (my preferred color) at a dealership in Ohio that I'm going to look at on Saturday.

'03, has 90K miles, but they're only asking $14,950.... at a dealership!

Has a tonneau cover, Gibson exhaust (exiting right in front of the passenger wheel), tinted windows, vent visors, an LED 3rd brakelight (not sure what the guy was talking about), and "mesh grilles".... this is all what the sales guy told me anyways... and we all know some, if not most, car salesmen don't know shit about cars.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_...&cardist=88

That's the autotrader ad... suspicious that they didn't include any pics... but the guy said the truck was "flawless" inside and out and ran perfectly...

We'll see I guess...as I'm going to check it out.

Anything specific I should check for on an '03?.. or even in general?

i have an 05 RWD Black SS with 42k miles and a bunch of extras including in dash LCD/DVD/Navigation, exhaust, blacked out with snuglid tonneau, intake, system for $23500. I am in Texas about 2 hours south of Dallas., fly in and pick it up, mines under warranty as well. Call me at 979-422-5660 or [email protected] Ardi.

GM warranty till 48,000 miles. Black with grey, Bassani exhaust, Volant Air Intake, Tint, 22" Black with Machined Lip Wheels and 305/35/22 tires. Black painted front grill, bowtie, tailights and 3rd tailight, black corner headlights, Bedrug, Snug Top Hard Tonneau cover, Kenwood Touchscreen 7" Monitor w/ Ipod Control, Navigation, DVD player, 2 7" LCD headrest monitors with remote, 2 12" custom installed Rockford Fosgate subs under rear seat, Adcom amps, Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1 components, rear jack for XBox or Playstation. Viper alarm with Engine Start. It was purchased 10 months ago from the original owner. It has been garaged and detailed regularly, brilliant black paint with grey cloth interior. Very fast and very unique. Has dual zone digital climate control, wired for XM radio, power everything, tags good till January of 2008. Have original window sticker. Serious inquiries only please. PM for additional pictures. Im located in College Station, TX, 1.5 hours from Houston and Austin and 2.5 from DFW.

Well, the one I went and looked at in Ohio today I probably won't be buying...

It ran like a dream... no noises/ticks/drivetrain growls/driveshaft thunking when turning....nothing.

However, it looks like it's been in a slight front-end collision, a lot of the clips were broken and the front bumper sagged a little... bout a 1" gap between it and the upper-piece of the bumper.

Was a work truck, so the interior was a little dirty, a tear in the leather on the driver's seat... no bedliner and the bed was all kinds of scratched up (not a big deal, as i'd get a bedliner anyways). Had a few dents, scuffs, scratches...etc..

But, for 90K miles, and talking them down to $14,500.... it's definitely worth it.

However, I just found another one, '03 Blue, 90K miles listed for $14,668 in Frankfort, IN... so I'm going to check that one out this week hopefully.

I know I'll find the right one eventually! :D