More Toys

smoke03

Well guys I got my new toys put on. Heres the list:

• Transgo HD-2 Shift Kit
  • Vette Second gear Servo
  • Alluminum Accumulator Pistons
  • Cut-outs
  • QTP E Cutout valves
  • Retune for the shift kit is on its way!!!

Sound clips and Pics of the cutouts will come AS SOON AS IT QUITS RAINING.

The trucks shifts alot harder and quicker now. The guy that put the kit in said "Ill see you in a few months when you put a new tranny in it because those parts will wear it out real quick" I know this subject has been debated before but I thought that those parts would help with durability. Should I be worried now?

Edited by smoke03 (see edit history)

there not dougs...didnt have that kind of coin layin around. there the QTP's and man she sounds good when there open...I dont know what the deal with this guy is. Its not the guy I wanted to do it. The trans shop I wanted got blown away in a tornado last week so this was pretty much my only choice. I probably wont go back to him just because of his attitude.

Unfortunatly they do leak a little but Its not noticeable. Not enough to out way the ability to open them up with the flip of a switch...thats cool!

And I def. didnt like the tranny guy...he thought a "4x4" preformance truck was the most stupid thing ever. On top of the fact that he was raggin' me for driving a chevrolet.

Edited by smoke03 (see edit history)

Unfortunatly they do leak a little but Its not noticeable. Not enough to out way the ability to open them up with the flip of a switch...thats cool!

And I def. didnt like the tranny guy...he thought a "4x4" preformance truck was the most stupid thing ever. On top of the fact that he was raggin' me for driving a chevrolet.

:thumbsdown:

Ben wait until you get the re-tune, you will be amazed! :chevy: AFA the trans guy is concerned, he sounds like a jack*ss, don't go back to him. Anyone who talks to a customer about their vehicle the way you said he did should be out of business! :nono:

BTW - does he guarantee his work?

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)