Verizon

04rcss

hey everyone i have seen this silverado ss a few times in my town of woburn mass. i never knew he worked there but i have seen it pulling into and parkinmg at the verizon building on locust street. if this is anyone on here let me know ide love to know what kind of exhaust you got it sounded baddddda@@@@@ the other day!!!

Edited by 04badss (see edit history)

hey everyone i have seen this silverado ss a few times in my town of woburn mass. i never knew he worked there but i have seen it pulling into and parkinmg at the verizon building on locust street. if this is anyone on here let me know ide love to know what kind of exhaust you got it sounded baddddda@@@@@ the other day!!!

Sounds like Keiths truck to me (KJT13) He works for Verizon. His exhaust is badass looking and sounding (Magnaflow I believe) KEITH WHERE ARE YOU?

Sounds like Keiths truck to me (KJT13) He works for Verizon. His exhaust is badass looking and sounding (Magnaflow I believe) KEITH WHERE ARE YOU?

:withstupid:

Ditto ... If it had New England Patriots registration plates. It mostlikely is Keith .....

out of curiosity, do you have the black RCSB with the roll pan and the blacked out front end?

yup i am waiten for the winter to be over and then i will finaly be able to put on the ss front bumper , chrome ss wheels, color matched door handls, and lowering spindles.

Jeff, your's is looking pretty evil now. Can't wait to see it up close again since the changes. I'm thinking of a few for mine now. Too many wheels turning and too few dollars....