Verizon

04rcss

yup i am waiten for the winter to be over and then i will finaly be able to put on the ss front bumper , chrome ss wheels, color matched door handls, and lowering spindles.

sounds good. your truck looks nice now as it is. I was behind you by a few cars the other night in 4 corners. actually, seen your truck alot the last week.

out of curiosity, do you have the black RCSB with the roll pan and the blacked out front end?

there is a old friend of mine that has the black gmc sierra wit the blkout frnt end and the roll pan he plows the lot his dad has all the verizons around there.

sounds good. your truck looks nice now as it is. I was behind you by a few cars the other night in 4 corners. actually, seen your truck alot the last week.

thanks i hate the way it looks now i think the ss front bumper will make it look alot nicer. i think ur truck was the one i looked at bonnell i really liked it but they wanted alottt in my opinion so i walked away from it. you ever go to dunkins in 4 corners wit the other 200 verizon employees in the morning?? wats the deal u guys love it huh!!

thanks i hate the way it looks now i think the ss front bumper will make it look alot nicer. i think ur truck was the one i looked at bonnell i really liked it but they wanted alottt in my opinion so i walked away from it. you ever go to dunkins in 4 corners wit the other 200 verizon employees in the morning?? wats the deal u guys love it huh!!

all those guys are morons. I shake my head whenever I see them there. Management is looking for that sort of crap. Yet they still do it.

It is the one that was at Bonnell. I got them to come down abit. I traded a Tahoe for it. Since then though I had to rebuild the transmission. The torque converter I put in is shot now and it's running like sh*t and the front diff is going.

I still love it though.

all those guys are morons. I shake my head whenever I see them there. Management is looking for that sort of crap. Yet they still do it.

It is the one that was at Bonnell. I got them to come down abit. I traded a Tahoe for it. Since then though I had to rebuild the transmission. The torque converter I put in is shot now and it's running like sh*t and the front diff is going.

I still love it though.

ouch sry to hear that...they wont help you out??? if you are interested i know olsen caddillac just did a bunch of work on a red ss thwey had in there. maybe try them??!!

Jeff, your's is looking pretty evil now. Can't wait to see it up close again since the changes. I'm thinking of a few for mine now. Too many wheels turning and too few dollars....

Thanks. Can't wait till it is nice out again, we all need to GTG again. I am so looking forward to the track opening.