Dual Magnaflows?

silverss05

I have a dual in dual out magnaflow. Its alright, I got it because it was quiet and I my parents house is in a neighborhood which has a strict home owners covenant otherwise I might have gone strait pipes with an x. I did this video back in the day for a physics project. I was supposed to beak a wine glass with waves but try as I might I could only get the glass to flex with sound waves. Thats when I remembered the duality of light and deborglie's equation. Well long story short I gave up on sound and found the degobglie wavlength of my truck which in general form is defined by an objects mass and velocity (only works on little particles like electrons I know, anything big and the accuracy goes way off. I ran the wine glass over and filmed it for my presentation, which received an A.

This is the presentation minus the running over the glass part edited for my myspace page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3QJAffxDIk

It has a few different shots

I was about to do a cam swap awhile back but then a cash eating monster named college attacked me. I think when I get around to the swap I'll probably go with straits and an x. This magnaflow didn't drone at first but now that its nice and broken in it does it quite badly.

12'SROCK your truck sounds badass

Edited by Fast2500Ak (see edit history)