What Lowering Package?

VADER SS

:withstupid: you should also alter or get new bump stops aswell and maybe shocks while your at it :thumbs:

I know that lots of guys have just trimmed there stock bump stops and relocated them to the frame, does anybody have pics of this after it is complete?

Also are new shocks a necessity if just going with a 2/2 or will the stock ones work? Don't mean to jack this thread just tryin to get more info. :cheers:

I know that lots of guys have just trimmed there stock bump stops and relocated them to the frame, does anybody have pics of this after it is complete?

Also are new shocks a necessity if just going with a 2/2 or will the stock ones work? Don't mean to jack this thread just tryin to get more info. :cheers:

no stock will be fine i was just stating that there are better shock than the stock ones :chevy:

I know I took pics of mine so search on my username. I know I posted the pics of the bump stops.