Suspension Parts

fast4popper

Well its finally come down to doin the work. I have a pile of parts here and they need to be assembled. anyone up for some beer drinking this weekend? AFTER the work is done of course!

what you dont see in these pics is the rear Belltech springs.

post-5722-1203039623_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1203039682_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1203039693_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1203039737_thumb.jpg

Sounds good Cory! I hope all well goes well this weekend. should prove interesting. cant wait to see the end results. both in looks and in handeling.

I'd come help... but you already told me yesterday you don't like when I'm around. HAHA

now that was funny!!!! you keep moving snow for that damn phsyco path up there in your neck of the woods!!

what time did your woman get home?

Haha, he's dead. I guess another person died this a.m. Press conference in 2 min.

We finally got some dinner a little after 11:00pm.

well I hope you have better luck than me...

I hope he's not talking about dinner with my fiance. HAHA

Chris... They are calling for another 6-12 inches of snow this weekend. Find a way to get that screen and bring it with next weekend!!! I'm starting to feel bad for people who pay to have snow plowed!!! Not THAT bad though :D

I will run right over to Korea and get it for you PDB!! ah, just means i will have to make another trip your way. its all good. maybe in March i will venture that way again. as for yttaf and dinner with your girl, nah, he is havin a hard time with his suspension. he NEEDS a real man to show him how to swing that hammer!! :) (just kiddin cory)

welp off to work.

hahah good one there chris :smash:

I did finally get the passenger side out. I think I'm gonna need to replace the ball joints though they wobble around pretty good. they're no where as tight as the tie rod ends.

being this far, you might as well. it sucks but no need to do it all again in a few months.

I will run right over to Korea and get it for you PDB!! ah, just means i will have to make another trip your way. its all good. maybe in March i will venture that way again. as for yttaf and dinner with your girl, nah, he is havin a hard time with his suspension. he NEEDS a real man to show him how to swing that hammer!! :) (just kiddin cory)

welp off to work.

ya know... a good friend WOULD go to Korea. Get on that asap.

ya know... a good friend WOULD go to Korea. Get on that asap.

a good friend would let me borrow a couple of those parts sitting on that work bench so I can finish mine!!!

Come on Chris help us out!!!

Edited by yttaf (see edit history)