Front Ss Plate Tag

I pulled the front plate holder of the truck and am not happy about the 4 holes now in the bumper. I am having the Clearbra put on so the holder had to come off anyway. I was going to just have the holes filled and the cover repainted, but I found this on eBay instead for $20. Does anyone else know where I might be able to find others? My local Chevy dealer does not sale them due to some trademark law he said. :wtf:

SSplate.jpg

Hey thanks. Looks to be the same as the one I posted, but a little more expensive. I also checked chevymall.com and they did not have any, but they did have some nice SS floor matts. A little pricey, but nice.

Thanks for the responses.

Hey thanks. Looks to be the same as the one I posted, but a little more expensive. I also checked chevymall.com and they did not have any, but they did have some nice SS floor matts. A little pricey, but nice.

Thanks for the responses.

Check out California Car Cover. When you do that do a search for license plate and SS chrome plate is there. You have to scroll down the items to find it. Thats where I got it. It just has the SS logo on the plate. It looks nice. check it out

• 1 month later...
I've also seen it on e-bay under license plates. I have a chrome plate with raised red letters reading "SILVERADO SS". Can't seem to find another one.

i think the store on eBay was Steel City Extreme or something like that. they have the red/black one pictured but they will custom make it in any color. just contact them through their eBay store.