Productive Saturday

Krambo

Wow Kevin, you are definitely a man on a mission. I wish I would have been able to make it up saturday to help pull the motor........hopefully I can help install the new monster when you get it! :thumbs::chevy:

(Sorry guys, not spilling the beans. :P)

Cool! Nice red neck fender protector there Kevin...lol...

:lol::thumbs: Improvise when needed!

That makes me want to cry Kevin. Haven't you ever heard, "if it aint broke don't fix it?" :D

Oh well, conrats anyway :cheers:

Yea, the wife is having a hard time with this one. She had to park the minivan in the driveway on Sat night to boot. I'm in the doghouse :smash:

I cant wait to get this heart transplant!

Ready when you are. I went over the entire motor. All is tip top.

my sat was the complete opposite of yours :cheers:

Who is to say that I didn't partake? :cheers:

that actualy LOOKS like blood....

:lol: I had my daughter run inside and tell the wife that "daddy cut himself" and to hurry out. Lets just say the reaction I got was totally expected and I will be sleeping on the couch for a while :cry:

Anyway, I was really happy to see the color of the tranny fluid and the lack of crap on the tranny filter. My redneck fender cover is wasted though.

Wow Kevin, you are definitely a man on a mission. I wish I would have been able to make it up saturday to help pull the motor........hopefully I can help install the new monster when you get it! :thumbs::chevy:

(Sorry guys, not spilling the beans. :P)

I will post the new set-up shortly. The block is in the machine shop as I type! Mark and Eddie Mach stopped by for some tuning on Sunday. I showed them the carnage and they approve.

My neighbors think I am nuts. Most of my neighbors will not even change their own oil so the sight of this big fish hanging out in the driveway got a few looks. The teens gave me the thumbs up though. :thumbs: