Nascar - Dover, De - June 1st, 2008

Hey All ...

Like a few of us have talked about. I go to Dover, DE for the first of the two Nascar races, every year. This year's race falls on June 1st, 2008. (Now this is for the big guns, the Sprint Cup boys.)

Some poeple thought it would be fun to tag along, and try this event. I have no problem with this. My group and I stay in Atlantic City ... where we gamble on Saturday night, and go to the race all day on Sunday. Only to gamble again on Monday ... and usually head home on Tuesday.

So if you this sounds good to you, and you want to meet up for a few beers and tailgateing. Add yourself to the thread .... Get yourself a ticket, book a room ... and pack some beer and food!!!!! I am in Turn 2, Sec. 205. Row 36.

Tickets -

Dover International Speedway - Homepage

Tickets - Dover (main ticket page)

Tickets - Dover (June 1st only)

Atlantic City - Where we stay ... (Cheaper than the mega-Hotels)

Best Western - Absecon, NJ

Address: 701 White Horse Pike, Absecon, New Jersey, 08201-1415, US Phone: 609-645-0697

Fax: 6094079006

Race Day Parking -

We park at a Volkswagen Dealership just north of the track on route 13. Grass field to park on ... better than asfault, especially on a hot day.

Mapquest - parking Map

Any questions ... call or PM me ...

Boogity ... Boogity ... Boogity ...

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

LOL ... how many rooms do you have?? and how much?? ... LOL ...

Good ... now send me some back roads Maps ... so I don't have to sit in traffic ... LOL

LOL sorry dont have any rooms. No mater what you will have to sit in traffic :thumbsdown:

• 1 month later...

I go every year. One of my friend's her grand parents have a house 5 minute drive from the track so i stay there. Idk if i'm going this year for the whole weekend during the spring since theres a GTO show and go on saturday at raceway park.

• 4 weeks later...