F/s Snugtop Snuglid Sl Tonneau Cover Black

AggieSS

I am wanting to sell my truck, so I am willing to part it out and one part I am willing to sell is my Snuglid SL Tonneau Cover. Here is a picture of it below. It is black and perfect condition with the single lock in the middle. I am located in College Station, TX.

I will take $800 or PM me an offer. Thanks Ardi 979-422-5660

Picture014.jpg

Picture054.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Edited by AggieSS (see edit history)

I am wanting to sell my truck, so I am willing to part it out and one part I am willing to sell is my Snuglid SL Tonneau Cover. Here is a picture of it below. It is black and perfect condition with the single lock in the middle. I am located in College Station, TX.

I will take $900 or PM me an offer. Thanks Ardi 979-422-5660

Picture014.jpg

Picture054.jpg

Picture021.jpg

damn man you might want to reconsider your price. New I get them for 980.00 installed.

damn man you might want to reconsider your price. New I get them for 980.00 installed.

Thanks bro, I didnt know what they were going for at all. I thought they were like in the $1100 range.

New Price of $800 obo, pick up or delivery only.

Edited by AggieSS (see edit history)

No just the tonneau, the Bed rug is staying with the truck or can be sold separate, Im not even sure if those can be removed after they are installed, does anybody know?

depends on what glue they/you used.. if it was applied with silicone there's a chance you could get it out, but the glue would be a pain to get off of the bed.

depends on what glue they/you used.. if it was applied with silicone there's a chance you could get it out, but the glue would be a pain to get off of the bed.

Thanks for the help, so yea just the Tonneau, Bed Rug will stay with truck. Do you know if bed rug can be exposed to elements? I thought I saw an ad where a lady was spraying it down with a water hose?

Had my bed rug in the snow for a day.( had to drive to N.C from Mass to pick up a big block, and everything is fine) Bed rug can be washed out... They are water proof. Bed rugs are held in be a velcrow kit that you can buy threw Bed Rug.com. Hope that helps... Nice truck...