Tailgate Spoiler And Bed Caps From Street Scenes

What do you think of the Street Scenes tailgate wing and bed caps compared to the Intimidator Wing? I have the Street Scenes one on my truck but dont like the way it expands in the heet and shrinks when it is cold. I got this one because it was cheaper.

I have the Street Scenes one on my truck but dont like the way it expands in the heet and shrinks when it is cold.

it does what?? :confused: it changes sizes depending on the temperature?? :confused::confused: does it change a lot?? that would drive me insane!!! i say sell it and get yourself the intimidator wing. :chevy:

not meaning to ruin your thread but the intimidator wing would that work with say my truxedo lo pro cover? Ive been wondering about this.

I know the jackrabbit one will work. So if your tonnou(sp?) doesn't go over your tailgate you should be good.

That wing in the pics doesnt look even across the back. The caps look taller than the wing itself???

The weather seems to have an affect on the bed caps. I installed them when it was warm outside, and they looked really good. But when it gets cold outside they shrink and causes them to raise a little higher than the wing. The caps wrap around the back part of the bed above the taillights. This is what makes them appear higher, the colder it is the worse it gets. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this problem? Thanks

where can i get a street scene wing and how much are they?

I got mine from summitracing.com, The part #'s are 95070727 for the caps and 95070728 for the wing. I think they were around $400.00 for the set. Stylin Concepts also have them but I think summit was cheaper. :cheers:

i like the street scene pieces better because with the intimidator you have to drill holes in your bed and the street scene ones hide the stake pockets if you decide to get rid of it let me know

:withstupid: Keep an eye on ebay pimp. I just got the bed caps and wing off there for cheap. I just have to get them repainted(they're red right now).