Radix 112

oscareltemblo

I have the the radix 112 kit my best time with 2.8 pulley was 13.09, I might be selling it if someone is interested it is still on the truck Im looking to get 3600.00 for it currently it has the 2.9 pulley, also included is a 2 guage pillar pod.

I have the the radix 112 kit my best time with 2.8 pulley was 13.09, I might be selling it if someone is interested it is still on the truck Im looking to get 3600.00 for it currently it has the 2.9 pulley, also included is a 2 guage pillar pod.

how many miles are on the kit?

Its a good price for a used kit. I didint pay much less than that for mine when it was used. I also got two pulleys (3.4 and 3.25), and two gauges and a vette servo, no big deal. Very fair price for a good power adder!

Oscar, if it doesnt fly on here, I am sure you will fetch your asking price on an ebay auction. Good luck.

bump for this blower i just bought mine from ssplaytoy and it goes on in two weeks this is a killer dealbump for this blower i just bought mine from ssplaytoy and it goes on in two weeks this is a killer deal

You should just send it in for an upgrade instead of selling it and buying a new one.

I thought about that but it is less money if I sell it out rite and buy a new 122, and they send my old head unit back which I will have no use for.