Sss Sighting....

BlkSSnCpt

ok so yesterday i was getting back from lunch and i saw an SSS, it was Victory Red 03-05 with atleast a 3/4 drop on it. it was heading East on Imperial HWY and it was at a red light on Imperial and Ardis rd. and i was in turning lane on the opposite side when it was driving up it looked lik it was BOUNCING (lik it had airbags) and it was seating on some nice chrome 22's.... maybe 24's?

anyone on here speak up i was in a black 06....

-Rob

I think I've seen that one before by my house,I think the guy uses it for construction. Another sss sighting also in the san Gabriel valley by my house , a black sss with stuff in the bed, blacked out headlights, exhaust, and some pretty nice tint. I thought it problably be you!

I think I've seen that one before by my house,I think the guy uses it for construction. Another sss sighting also in the san Gabriel valley by my house , a black sss with stuff in the bed, blacked out headlights, exhaust, and some pretty nice tint. I thought it problably be you!

nope that wasnt me i stay in Compton and i dont have blacked out headlights, but i think this red SS might be the same one u've seen cuz he was pulling something behind it...

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

Yeah I think its the same guy. Iam pretty sure if he wasn't pulling anything he would of tried to race you! That guy ****s around a lot

damn i would have run his ass, oh well hopefully i'll see him again... does the one u saw have some kind of sticker graphic in the back window???

-Rob

Yup that has to be him iam not sure if its like a evil clown graphic? or something like that? But iam pretty sure its him. that same guy ran some guy I know in a 5.3l and he almost had him, but he's cool though.I've been up down Compton but haven't seen your truck! I've seen a lot of sss, and vho's out there towards that area its like a common thing to have!

Yup that has to be him iam not sure if its like a evil clown graphic? or something like that? But iam pretty sure its him. that same guy ran some guy I know in a 5.3l and he almost had him, but he's cool though.I've been up down Compton but haven't seen your truck! I've seen a lot of sss, and vho's out there towards that area its like a common thing to have!

yeah it is gonna be that same dude than oh well. so ur here in Compton sometimes huh, well there are a couple of SS's around here as of lately. i saw two last week when i was parked at a starbucks a red 05 and an intimidator(sp) but i know for sure there's 4 here: 2 black 1 red and 1 silver birch and mine but i have'nt run any of them, most of the trucks around are more show then go. how often r u down here in Compton?? next time ur down here just look for an 06 with some big ass chrome tips hangin of the back...

Truckshots011.jpg

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

Wow! those are some bigass tips nice though. Yeah well next time I head down there ill keep a look out. Ill problably be out there 2Morrow, going towards Carson but come on the street all the way up to Compton and then I get the 91 to the 605 north so yeah ill keep an eye out! Or if you see me an sandstone 06'with dark tint and exhaust tips coming straight back hit me up!

Wow! those are some bigass tips nice though. Yeah well next time I head down there ill keep a look out. Ill problably be out there 2Morrow, going towards Carson but come on the street all the way up to Compton and then I get the 91 to the 605 north so yeah ill keep an eye out! Or if you see me an sandstone 06'with dark tint and exhaust tips coming straight back hit me up!

yeah fa sho i'll look-out for the blacked out SSS rims too...

-Rob