2006 Chevy Ss Intimidator

I just recently purchased a 2006 chevy ss Intimidator, I was wondering, seems most people like the stock 22's and 20's that came with the truck. But I wanting to get some 22 or 24 on the truck, anyone know any good websites to look at some? Also what kind of upgrades on the truck to juice up the HP? I'm not big into mortors and stuff like that so anything you can let me know is helpful

and how is the power on the truck stock?

Thanks

first of Welcome to the site... congrats on the truck purchase

NTMD8R is right superbuy is a good place to look at rims buying from them i dont know but i have'nt heard any bad thing about them. as for the engine it all depends on how much ur looking to spend, if it's a couple a hundred u can look in to simple bolt-ons lik LT (longtube)headers, C.A.I. (cold air intake), cat-back exhaust, shift kit and a good tune. if ur looking to spend more then a couple thousand all at once there r supercharger's or turbo's for these trucks. but since ur not "big in to motors" just look in to the bolt-ons.

go to the bolt-on's sections and start reading some of the threads their, u can learn a lot from others trails and errors. and before u anyone alse gets mad at u for asking we do have a search button at the top of the page, learn to use it, it can be ur best friends for guestions sometimes. good luck with the truck and go to the new menbers section and introduce urself and post PICS of the truck :D

-Rob

first of Welcome to the site... congrats on the truck purchase

NTMD8R is right superbuy is a good place to look at rims buying from them i dont know but i have'nt heard any bad thing about them. as for the engine it all depends on how much ur looking to spend, if it's a couple a hundred u can look in to simple bolt-ons lik LT (longtube)headers, C.A.I. (cold air intake), cat-back exhaust, shift kit and a good tune. if ur looking to spend more then a couple thousand all at once there r supercharger's or turbo's for these trucks. but since ur not "big in to motors" just look in to the bolt-ons.

go to the bolt-on's sections and start reading some of the threads their, u can learn a lot from others trails and errors. and before u anyone alse gets mad at u for asking we do have a search button at the top of the page, learn to use it, it can be ur best friends for guestions sometimes. good luck with the truck and go to the new menbers section and introduce urself and post PICS of the truck :D

-Rob

:withstupid: also the SSS's and/or the intimidator are only produced with 20's there are aftermarket 22's that are SS replicas.

Welcome to the site and what number is your intimidator?

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)