Regency Rst Parts Still Available

Tyler's Touch

Regency RST Lower Valance w/fogs - 300.00 or you can take the whole front bumper and give me your stocker for 500.00 and thatll include the smoothed and painted bumper cap

IMG_1490.jpg

Billet Grill & Grill Shell (whole thing just pops out) smoothed and painted black around the billet w/black bowtie smooth and painted as well. 150.00

IMG_1491.jpg

Smoothed & painted (by Regency) black mirrors no turn signals - 100.00 just trade me your stockers.

Picture010-1.jpg

Roll Pan W/tips & flipdown liscense plate bracket (hidden hitch can be installed on your truck and used still) 400.00 with the trade of your stock bumper.

Painted & smooth engine cover very nice condition - 40.00, True Flow Intake 150.00 w/ the trade of your stock one

Picture015.jpg

163_0508_04z2005_chevrolet_silverad.jpg

I may have more soon keep in touch

SOLD SO FAR:

A/F Gauge-

Regency Cluster-

Carbon Fiber Dash-

PENDING:

Door Panels w/leather accents

RST Seats & Middle seat w/armrests

Passenger Side Grab bar w/red stitches

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what would be the purpose of parting out an RST when you can sell it for a lot more than a stock truck?

You can't, it's not as easy as you'd think. I'm doing this to hook people up on the forums, and come out with a little cash at the same time. The person buying this doesnt want anything beyond stock, and wanted to pay the same price. Keep in mind the truck was keyed on one side, and hit by a motorcycle on one side also, its not perfect condition to bring in top dollar.

still have the leather wrapped dash grab (part over the glove box)? what about the leather wrapped/red stiched part of the door panels above the arm rest on the doors?

I've got the door panels left. They would have to be swapped panel for panel due to the fact the leather on them doesnt remove. PM me if you want