Look Out 1fastss

blackbeast ss

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats Ivan cant wait to see to new and improved times for SS. the new lights looks clean where did u get them from? 3xracing.com? they look really good how much did they set u back? get some night pics of them with the amber DRL's in :thumbs: ...

-Rob

congrats Ivan cant wait to see to new and improved times for SS. the new lights looks clean where did u get them from? 3xracing.com? they look really good how much did they set u back? get some night pics of them with the amber DRL's in :thumbs: ...

-Rob

lights were 151.00 shipped damm these light are bright thanks robpost-8882-1203819283_thumb.jpgpost-8882-1203819316_thumb.jpg

here they are installed post-8882-1203818034_thumb.jpgpost-8882-1203818091_thumb.jpg

Holly Crap What are the odds. UPS knocked on my door as well and I got the exact same headlights. I love them!!! i was going to posted some pics of what they look like but looks lie you beat me to it. There one of my favorite mods and i have only had them on for a day :D