Look Out 1fastss

blackbeast ss

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good Ivan and welcome to the land of HOOK at the track :thumbs: I had a hard time finding amber deleted lights for my 06. Everyplace I contacted told me DOT wouldnt allow them to make those anymore??

Thats what i have always been told too. i got some JDM Black headlights from Xtralights.com and they were pictured clear and when i got them they had amber so i was angry and called them and thats what they told me. Im sure it is illegal but probably not any more then smoking the lights and definitely more legal then removing the amber totally. Thats why i was so happy when i found these exact same lights for sale and thats why i bought them. I had clear lenses with the clear reflector on my 2001 silverado and never had a single problem in 2 years

So you still think that you can whoop me? Bring it on Ivan. Just kidding dude. Your gonna kill me now. Hopfully you won't beat me to bad. I'm sure your going to test and tune now correct? Have you called Frank yet? Get some vids of your truck with the DR's on at the track. I'm not sure if I'll make it. I want to go back after my cam and spring get installed. Then I'll give you better run.

Terry

So you still think that you can whoop me? Bring it on Ivan. Just kidding dude. Your gonna kill me now. Hopfully you won't beat me to bad. I'm sure your going to test and tune now correct? Have you called Frank yet? Get some vids of your truck with the DR's on at the track. I'm not sure if I'll make it. I want to go back after my cam and spring get installed. Then I'll give you better run.

Terry

yeah march the 14 test and tune and no i will try to call frank maybe tomorrow been very busy :cheers:

Terry

what size cam are you getting? converter?

Well I wouldnt really want to go for some all black headlights so I found these and I'm gonna buy them within the next 2 weeks when I get my tax return money. :) its about time someone did this for us. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-04-05-06...sspagenameZWDVW