Who Plays Golf

tonyrome

I play when I get a chance. I know I could be alot better at it if I played more. I've taken a few lessons and it really helped. I have a good set of clubs too...Taylormade RAC Irons and Taylormade R580 driver with custom lynx fairway woods. I usually shoot mid 90's. If I could put all of my good shots together though I could easily be a mid to high 70's golfer. I can hit long par 4's in two, but then will 3 putt or I will duff my tee shot and reach the green in 4 but 1 putt...I'm just inconsistant and get tired easily from lack of playing. The back 9 is always worse than the front 9. I will usually have at least 2 par holes and maybe even one birdy but then blow it with double bogeys+ on the other 14-15 holes...

I play when I get a chance. I know I could be alot better at it if I played more. I've taken a few lessons and it really helped. I have a good set of clubs too...Taylormade RAC Irons and Taylormade R580 driver with custom lynx fairway woods. I usually shoot mid 90's. If I could put all of my good shots together though I could easily be a mid to high 70's golfer. I can hit long par 4's in two, but then will 3 putt or I will duff my tee shot and reach the green in 4 but 1 putt...I'm just inconsistant and get tired easily from lack of playing. The back 9 is always worse than the front 9. I will usually have at least 2 par holes and maybe even one birdy but then blow it with double bogeys+ on the other 14-15 holes...

maybe we should play this year we have a ton of nice non difficult courses here in MI

I'm terrible but love to play. If I took it seriously, it would be frustrating as hell. It's just fun to get out and play. We should try and get the local guys together when it gets warmer and play a round. My weekends are usually open in the spring.

played alot in high school was a 1-2 handicap and won a few big tourney's in those days. average about 300-310 drives . own all titleist clubs and a king cobra driver. i dont play much anymore since i work all week and like to relax on the weekends. but ill start playing more in the summer. we have had alot of rain this year in so cal. but golf kicks ass, i live on a golf course so i can go in the back and hit some when ever i like.

:withstupid: Im the exact same way. When i was in high school i was fairly good playing almost every day very rarely got over 75, but that was only when i had a weekend job and my parents payed for everything now that im out of college and working 6 to 7 Days a week, i dont get to play much at all :( plus living here on the oregon coast it rains every day. So sad. I will start playing more once i get things at my job here settled down and then i will actually get 2 days off a week and get to play some more

I'm terrible but love to play. If I took it seriously, it would be frustrating as hell. It's just fun to get out and play. We should try and get the local guys together when it gets warmer and play a round. My weekends are usually open in the spring.

Look, if your going to practice beforehand it's really not going to be a fair rematch! I haven't played since that day!!!

well does the driving range count...its more fun just to whack a ball and who reall cares where it goes... except here on base the driving range doesnt have a barrier to keep the balls from going onto the fairway so i have a bout 5 balls out there cause i slice like hell...

i always average about 3 swings to each ball i try and hit

Look, if your going to practice beforehand it's really not going to be a fair rematch! I haven't played since that day!!!

I never practice. It doesn't help. Maybe if you get too far behind you can let Christy play for you. :jester:

I play sometimes, not great, not terrible. I always tell myself I am going to get serious and practice and get good, but it doesn't help that the golf course I go to delivers ice cold beer to your cart on the course...all you have to do is call them at the clubhouse and tell them where you are and what you want. LOL, yeah that doesn't help much.

Edited by KissMySilvSS (see edit history)

I play sometimes, not great, not terrible. I always tell myself I am going to get serious and practice and get good, but it doesn't help that the golf course I go to delivers ice cold beer to your cart on the course...all you have to do is call them at the clubhouse and tell them where you are and what you want. LOL, yeah that doesn't help much.

Hmm, I don't drink... but maybe that's what I need :D