Ss Bowtie - Gold Powder Coat

shopman1

:chevy: I have one more Gold SS Bowtie's one with with Blue inlay. They were

prototypes and ended up to costly to run many, so, make an offer over $25. which is a quarter

of there value - I will check the offers tomorrow and email the person with the best bid.

Thanks, [email protected]

goldbluebowite.jpg

Edited by shopman1 (see edit history)

:chevy: I have two Gold SS Bowtie's one with black inlay, the other with Blue inlay. They were

prototypes and ended up to costly to run many, so, make an offer over $25. which is a quarter

of there value - I will check the offers tomorrow and email the person with the best bid.

goldbowtieblack001.jpg

goldbluebowite.jpg

I would like to offer $30 for the gold/blue bowtie. How much is the shipping to 34205.

:chevy: I have two Gold SS Bowtie's one with black inlay, the other with Blue inlay. They were

goldbowtieblack001.jpg

goldbluebowite.jpg

I dont know if this is a bidding thread or not. But il offer you 40$ for the blue one. If its a first come first serve basis then let it go to kevinh. You have a pm.

• 3 weeks later...