Stickers.

jballer323

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Put this on last year. Everyone on the site hates it. :D Everyone thats seen it in person likes it. :dunno: I like the crazy looks people give when they see it. My sister said she had nightmares after following me down I-96 for 3 hours. :D Probably take it off this year. getting tired of it.

post-1661-1203999544_thumb.jpg

I have a silveradoss.com sticker across the lower middle of my back window

:withstupid:

DSCN0379.JPG

I also have an FDNY 9/11/01 memorial sticker on the lower drivers corner, and a yellow Yosemite Sam firefighter on the passenger lower corner (company mascot and color, see patch in my sig).

truckrear.jpg

I always have a sticker on my back window. However, I make sure they are simple and clean. I am always changing them.

Right now I have a custom made Godsmack tribal symbol. I will get a pic tommarow.

I want that sticker Bad!!! I Dont even know what it looks like and I want one. They are my absolute favorite band!!!

Oh by the way I have a sticker on the back now that says WANG.

Right now I have a custom made Godsmack tribal symbol. I will get a pic tommarow.

when Godsmack was just a local band, I almost got their tribal sun tatooed. When I went to Woodstock 99, I saw about 5 of them there. so glad I didn't do it.