Im Gonna Try To Build A Reg Cab Clone

eddieo818

So ive decided to try to clone your guys' nice azzz trucks!!So here it goes i want to see if any of you guys have any extra cladding or ss parts laying around or would simply sell me the whole kit. i have an 05 regular cab... so come on guys chime in

Edited by OneSlickSilvy (see edit history)

good luck with that man...i am currently doing one now....im in college so its kinda slow..but i have the bumper grill in the paintbooth now and should be geting ss chrome rims from another member nexct week. for now i have the 4.3 but have a deal with a person to work this summer for his engine and trans (6.0 lq9 and stock trany). so after college ill really go at it with inteior and engine swap, but for now just little stuff. but hey man keep me posted i will do the same for you! good luck

So spend another 3-4-5 G's modding it to make it an SS... and again, you could buy a real one.

if i were to get an SSS i would go with an 06 RWD.... i will never find a 06 with 30,000 miles under factory warranty

anywhere near the 20,000's range...

I have the rear bumper and spoiler-tail gate cap. Give me a call 818-470-9468 if your intrested.

i already got the rear bumper and the cap i really dont need it cuz i got a tonneau cover thanks!