New Exotic Rescue That The Wifey And I Will Be Volunteering At

sprayed99

We visited an Exotic cats sanctuary today. It is about 15minutes from where we live in texas and have decided to lend a helping hand. I will be building enclosures and mainly welding structures for the cats and Ashley will be doing the cleaning and feeding. If you are ever in the DFW area pm me and come by and take a tour. it is 100% non-profit and all donations are for the cats. I have also thought about raising money at 10.00 a person to help sponsor a cat if you are interested please contact me. Here are a few pics.

InsycExotics017.jpg

InsycExotics028.jpg

InsycExotics031.jpg

InsycExotics010.jpg

InsycExotics025.jpg

InsycExotics006.jpg

InsycExotics007.jpg

InsycExotics011.jpg

InsycExotics009.jpg

InsycExotics004.jpg

It cost 2400.00 to sponsor a cat for a year I thought it would be nice to sponsor a cat as a full site. We would receive a plaque on the enclosure and also information on the animal we sponsor. But this is just food for thought.

Edited by sprayed99 (see edit history)

great pictures danny! you know i'd be interested in donating..

Thanks Brad They need it. we will be building 4 new large enclosures, which with only one other male volunteer is going to be keeping me busy on the weekends. But I don't mind working hard so the cats can have a better life.