Wife's Saab

nxtnlne

Well with gas prices so high around here I started to make our Saab more user friendly.Here are a couple of pics of the tint job recently done... What you think?

I also have a CAI and Cat Back on the way to help the turbo breath!!!

Saab028.jpg

SaabBoot.jpg

SaabFront.jpg

Saab022.jpg

Thanks...Yup 5% Tint all around for 2 hundy! Not a bad deal...I have to say i like driving it more with the tint. Feels more stealthy LOL. I bought that car 4 days after my truck. Time to start putting some miles on it. I've got 22,600 on the VMax and 13,000 on the Saabie..

Edited by nxtnlne (see edit history)

looks nice, if you ever have any problems with it pm me I might be able to help since I was training to be saab certified far a few months before I switched back to GM. Theres always the same shit that breaks and most dealers will rip you a new one since its technically an import

looks nice, if you ever have any problems with it pm me I might be able to help since I was training to be saab certified far a few months before I switched back to GM. Theres always the same shit that breaks and most dealers will rip you a new one since its technically an import

Thanks Turbocoop I will keep you in mind!! In fact on the way home from work I got a warning "right low beam failure". But it's still working...Also there is a rattle we have been hearing Thats sounds like a loose heat shield or metal vibrating somewhere in the engine compartment. just when turbo spools up...? Dealer real soon!!

That is a sharp lookin' car. The wifey must be happy. "Happy wife, happy life" right? :banghead::lol:

Yes that is the car she wanted so she's stuck with it. Also I that that exact quote engraved on her Ipod!! you must be married!!