Looking For Pictures

DGIEPSS

hey guys i have been tring to find some old pic and YES i tried the search key i remember when i first joined the sight the were some picks of a bone stock arrival blue ss i remember the were option like scrren saver or what not but the pic i want i the one at sunset dusk i cant remember what the truck was in front of but i really want this pic if any remembers what i am talking about or can help me find it it would be very appeaciated

thanks in advance you guys are great

what do you need it for? I have some pics of my truck at sunset if you just need a pic of a truck...

i never got any pics of my truck which is blue before i modded it and i just loved that pic then my computer crashed and i lost it come on guys some must remeber it or know how i can find it i think the headlights were even on in the pic it used to be located when you first brought up the sight long before it just came straight to the forum board remember when you use to have to click in to get in if some even has access to this pic in like a glossy 8x10 i will glady pay for it wheres zippy at he might know what i am talking about